- Rick in "A Nightmare on Elm Street 4": Ever take a look at our town's history? It's not exactly a safe place to be a teenager.
- Everyone in the audience: No shit.
Shlohmo | Just Us
- 1: Age: 23
- 2: Shoe Size: 10.
- 3: Do you Smoke: No.
- 4: Do you Drink: Yes.
- 5: Do you take drugs: Do hugs count? I accept hugs. At all times. If hugs are drugs, then yes.
- 6: Age you get mistaken for: Whatever age a pre-pubescent Seth Rogen would be.
- 7: Have Tattoos: God, I want one.
- 8: Want any tattoos: See #7.
- 9: Got any Piercings: I don’t like setting off metal detectors.
- 10: Want any Piercings: Maybe my ears? Solely for theatrical music performances when I form my psychedelica, dance-funk, electronic, awesomesauce kit and caboodle.
- 11: Best friend: I have so many confidantes.
- 12: Relationship status: Jeff Goldblum in the first Jurassic Park film. Except not divorced. No kids. Just single and absurdly good looking with my shirt open.
- 13: Biggest turn ons: Intelligence, a sense of humor, general nerdiness, and running fingers through my hair.
- 14: Biggest turn offs: Not knowing common knowledge i.e. things such as who Adolf Hitler was (long story).
- 15: Favorite Movie: The Girl Next Door, Scream, Rear Window, Jaws, Batman.
- 16: I’ll love you if: you make me smile.
- 17: Someone you miss: The Baha Men. Seriously. When are we gonna find out who let the fucking dogs out.
- 18: Most traumatic experience: I lost my VIP ticket to meet James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem (he’s kind of a personal hero of mine).
- 19: A fact about your personality: I can come off as very condescending. But if I love you, then I think the sun shines out of your ass.
- 20: What I hate most about myself: Anxiety.
- 21: What I love most about myself: Sense of humor.
- 22: What I want to be when I get older: A father.
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s): Yes. I ate the leftover pizza. No. I’m not sorry.
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s): Hey, Dad. BROTP.
- 25: My idea of a perfect date: Something involving music, a light mood, a nice wine.
- 26: My biggest pet peeves: Not paying attention to surroundings.
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like: I’ll never tell.
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most: Human.
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend: I wanted to trick them into thinking I didn’t see The Avengers so I could see it. A 4th time.
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school: Not being my own boss.
- 31: What’s your last text message say: I have to see if I have a show that day.
- 32: What words upset me the most: The ones that are uncalled for.
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself: Determined, adorkable
- 34: What I find attractive in women: Eyes. Smile. Laughter. Taste in music.
- 35: What I find attractive in men: Nothing, really.
- 36: Where I would like to live: A loft in the city with lots of vinyl and cool sweaters.
- 37: One of my insecurities: My mouth looks weird when I talk.
- 38: My childhood career choice: Stay at home dad/Kate Winslet’s boyfriend.
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor: Mango FROYO.
- 40: Who wish I could be: Mike Wazowski.
- 41: Where I want to be right now: Not in my parent’s basement.
- 42: The last thing I ate: Popcorn.
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Christina Hendricks
- 44: A random fact about anything: John Jacob Astor was one of many First Class passengers who died during the maiden voyage of the Titanic. He was one of the co-founders of the world famous Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York City.
and the lord said ‘take this all of you and eat it, this is my body which will be given up for you” and gordon ramsay replied “bland, dry, and tastless”
Otis Redding | These Arms of Mine
MY COUSIN DRESSES LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND ITS SO HARD T OSPEAK BECAUSE HES FIT AND ITS DIFFICULT TO THINK LIKE THAT OF YOUR COUSIN BUT HES FIT AND Srxyedctfvgybuhijnmok,pl
It absolutely blows me away that someone managed to put a hood and 4 pockets on a blazer
Ben needs to wear this!
Desperately do want in size “fat,” please.
I totally bought The A Nightmare on Elm Street blu-ray box set. Looks like I know what I’m doing tonight.
Nightmare 2: Freddy’s Revenge was pretty gay. No. Really. The amount of homoerotic subtext was off the charts.
Nightmare 3: Dream Warriors was pretty cool. Freddy’s starting to get punny. If he continues to make bad puns, I feel like watching the rest of these movies could be… a nightmare.
In Peter Attia’s Ted Talk, he discusses medical field bias towards the overweight in regards to illness and how the age old ideas of obesity in relation to sickness could very well be archaic and wrong.