2,384 plays Age Of Consent New Order Power, Corruption & Lies (Remastered)
New Order, Age Of Consent.
ooohhhhh you're cute
so many hotties
I know, right!
Out with some friends after a long day of work. Jacket, XL, American Rag via Macy’s. Scarf, Forever 21. Bombay Bicycle Club band t-shirt, L, bought at a show. Chinos, 40x30, Target.
meet the blogger
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed. I don’t fuck with that. I’ve seen Monsters, Inc.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I usually bring my own. I am very particular about my grooming products.
- Where is your next vacation? Probably my bed. I hear it’s warm this time of year.
- Who do you think reads these? People who follow my blog.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? Do YOU have a calendar in your room?
- What’s your plan for the day? Work (goddammit).
- Are you reading any books right now? Esquire’s Handbook of Style
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Only when I go to AA.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I do.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? I did.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Feel It All Around by Washed Out.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I do it. Therefore yes.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Scooby Doo.
- What do you drink with dinner? Cocktails.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? Honey Mustard,
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? I really like sandwiches.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Girl Next Door, Super 8, E.T., Scream, The Avengers, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Jurassic Park
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? November
- Can you change the oil on a car? I can change my clothes in under a minute.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bagel with cream cheese.
- What is your usual bedtime? When body meets bed.
- Are you lazy? Always,
- Afraid of heights? Yep.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Stay at home dad, Kate Winslet’s boyfriend
- Hot tea or cold tea: Hot.
- Tea or coffee? Coffee.
- Favorite kind of cookie? Snickerdoodles.
- Can you swim well? MVP in high school on the swim team.
- Can you hold your breath with out manually holding your nose? Yeah.
- Who do you want to see right now? There’s quite a few concerts, really.
Saving Private Ryan, Dir. Steven Spielberg (USA, 1998)
the “you wouldnt download a pizza” campaign is the worst way to convince people not to steal music of course i would download a pizza do u know who i am
Donut Muffins with Caramel Filling