powered by Tumblr.
So. Today at work I saw a mom and dad with their two sons. They came to see Iron Man 3. One boy was 3 and the other was 4. The older one was in an Iron Man costume without a helmet and had a Sharpie’d goatee on his face and his brother was in a full on Captain America costume. I looked down and then up at their mother. She looked at me.
"They refused to leave the house if they weren’t dressed as Tony and Steve."
PARENTING DONE RIGHT.
- parasiteeve07 likes this
- sugar-apocalypse likes this
- ilovejesusnohomo19 likes this
- the-working-dead reblogged this from syco1316 and added:
- porcelainbellax0 likes this
- invisiblepushups likes this
- syco1316 reblogged this from kitkatofhyrule
- kitkatofhyrule likes this
- kitkatofhyrule reblogged this from zacheser
- burdenofheroes reblogged this from zacheser
- burdenofheroes likes this
- mollykakes reblogged this from zacheser and added:
- mollykakes likes this
- a-hawk-and-his-bow likes this
- starspanglegirl reblogged this from zacheser
- the-stranger-in-you likes this
- artsyguts likes this
- kia-mexi likes this
- awkward-little-turtleduck reblogged this from zacheser
- awkward-little-turtleduck likes this
- iheartphotography-jessierae likes this
- halfbloodperks reblogged this from zacheser
- zacheser posted this