Kevin the Roommate started singing along. YOL Josh Groban Style O.
- He lathers Pop Tarts in butter.
- He is convinced that my shoes are his shoes regardless of whether or not they’re actually his.
- If you think your dad loves football, get a load of this guy.
- He was convinced that Leo and Kate’s characters in Titanic were real and not fictional. He then started to question whether or not the Titanic actually sank.
- Drinks a box of Franzia every weekend despite the fact it led to one of his only hangovers.
- Eats with his mouth open. You tell him not to. He says okay. He doesn’t follow through. You kill him. He comes back to life. Franzia is apparently a nuclear bi-product that results in the re-animation of the dead.
- Favorite phrases: “Let’s go buck wild!”; “Nuh-uh”; “Hufflepuff!”; “You can’t handle my lumps.”
- His wallet is one of the velcro ones. It’s adorable.
- He watched The Hunger Games and was confused as to why there was food in the movie.
- Oh - the derpy laughter.
- He smoked all of his pot, got high, and then thought someone stole his stash the next morning.
- Me:"Kevin - that t-shirt is really tight." Kevin:"No it’s not. I got it in my size in the Youth section at Target."
- His favorite movie is Thankskilling. He has even donated money to get a sequel made.
- One time he used a shot glass to melt butter for popcorn he just made.
- He plans on driving cross-country when he graduates. With $160.
…considering my roommate walked in. And he’s chewing loudly. That smacking is killing my boner. Had he decided to chew with his mouth closed, there may have still been a chance. This is no longer the case.